Δευτέρα 16 Μαρτίου 2015

My New Puppet

The lady next door; she insists on being my puppet.

What I've done to her is remotely charge her consciousness with the acoustic
transmittance of the Cosmic Master. Her only crime is being a hottie. That's
my main purpose, to influence those who are worth my time and effort.
Out of the sudden, she grew interest in what kind of music I listen to.

It's trance music besides hypnosis. Now she wants to have every piece of music I have
and she can't help but ring me off the hook every so often to get my "updates".

I thoroughly enjoy having control. And that's what The Master is all about:
assuming control over any situation, every circumstance. What am I up to?
How will I further influence this perfect puppet. Maybe abuse her sexually because
that's what she really wants. She has no idea what's coming. She has no clue what
I am doing behind the scenes... that I pull the strings my way, anytime of the day.



I love my role in being the puppeteer, I wouldn't exchange it with anything in the world.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I have been religiously using the Cosmic Master hypnosis ever since I've noticed nothing less than stellar results thanks to your all out informative blog. I have turned myself into a master puppeteer simply by a few listens. I feel blessed for having received "the gift" from this fascinating repertoire of programs that work wonders, since day one.

    I have a few new added dates to my contacts because women now consider me irresistible because of the "attraction factor"... I have kicked it in high gear. Sometimes I can't help but cackle while listening because the "secret commands" that are implanted in the programs resonate with me so deeply and work like a charm.

    I have bought Remote Charmer, El Manifesto and The Awakener... those three are the backbone of my success and enough to hypnotize me every month to conceive and achieve success. Needless to say that I've tried all sorts of hypnosis programs and nothing compares to CM.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή